There are many ways to make your Store more welcoming, whether you have an established ecommerce business, an excellent idea for a new product, or you have a passion for selling. And in fact, some of the most useful are also the most obvious. This is a huge step, and you should be prepared for it. The best way to prepare yourself is to find out what kinds of promotions you can offer on your ecommerce store.
A sale for your customers can win you in many ways. A good sale can help you earn a considerable margin on your products. Your online business can help your brand grow, make more sales during times of sluggish demand, make you more accessible, and help your customers feel more fulfilled when shopping from your Store. This business is easy to set up, and you can start selling anytime.
Give your customers something they won’t expect, and they’ll enjoy your Sale. Just be sure to use these tips to ensure your Sale is perfect, not just because. Don’t forget to make the best sales you’ve ever made on your eCommerce store, which is a guaranteed way to create a killer customer experience.
01. Plan A Time
Most people associate sales with the holidays. Whether it’s Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, or Christmas, your customers want to save money. So, why not provide them with the discount they’re looking for?
Everyone’s a little busier these days, so we all have more things we want to do in less time. Some people spend a lot of money on the holidays because of tradition and guilt.
No matter what, people spend money during this time of the year, and they usually expect to find better deals than last year. They should take the opportunity to use this time of year as an excuse to buy something nice for someone special in their life.
Holiday consumers should prepare your Store and create a sale to accommodate them. This will help keep your Store competitive and boost your sales. This being said, you shouldn’t restrict yourself to holiday periods only.
The best way to sell anything is to offer a clear, concise explanation of why people should buy it. A customer loves to feel rewarded – and this is any time of the year.
Some people enjoy Sale shopping more than others: They relish making a big score and the associated joy of a good win. The bigger the discount, the greater the sense of satisfaction. The combination of the fear of missing out and being able to save money gives you a powerful motivator that you can use to benefit yourself and your family.
You can (and should) run sales throughout the year, regardless of holidays. You can make your Sale very attractive by naming it something like “Not to Miss Sale”, “Catch Me If You Can”, or “This Week Only”.
- Warning: Too many sales can damage your brand and make it look cheap. If your business is holding sales, some may think you’re pushing to get rid of your existing inventory or using tricks to lure in clients.
02. Decide On A Direction
Determine what type of Sale you want to run and make a plan for it. It’s a 24-hour sale, which means you’ll receive a notification from purchasing the product on Amazon once it’s available.
If you give your customers a week to try out the product, they’ll know if it’s for them. This is a fun activity to do with friends and family. Make your unique gift tags from scratch.
- Coupon: Giving someone a discount in exchange for their business is a sure way for the parties involved to benefit, even if it means one or both parties have to give up something to save money.
- You get free shipping: When you shop with Amazon, you’ll get free shipping on most orders. And with Amazon, you’ll also get access to unlimited two-day shipping and a bunch of other benefits. Offer a coupon to help your customers feel better about purchasing something from you. Free shipping is why online shoppers prefer to buy from you. The other factors include product quality, price, and customer service.
- Discount Price: Discounts can be anything from a dollar amount to a percent. You should ask yourself, “What price am I willing to pay to buy my customer the best value in the market?
- Discounts for specific products or collections: The significant part of creating coupons in the Shopiroller Store is that you can apply them to multiple items or collections at once. You’ll always have stock because you’ll get real-time information on selling products and what’s trending.
- Offers with a minimum purchase amount: This is a good incentive for your customers. You can create a coupon that can be used only when a minimum subtotal has been reached. For example, let’s say you’re offering a $10 discount on orders of $50. Once your customer earns $50, you can add the coupon code to reap the benefits. When using Amazon’s free shipping offer, consider making the entire purchase from Amazon before adding any other items.
03. Create A Sale For Your Online Store
You now know what you’re going to sell. It’s time to make the most of it! The process is straightforward to use with your Shopiroller Store Manager because you can define every type of product and promotion we have. A great example of this would be the step-by-step process of applying a flat percentage discount to an entire collection:
- If you want to add a new collection, from the “Collections” section of your Store Manager, select “Create New Collection”.
- How about ‘Save a Sale’? Or ‘Win a Sale’? Or ‘Gain a Sale’?
- Next, you’ll want to create the collection you just created and start adding your items to that collection. You can come back to this collection anytime to add/remove items.
- You’ll find “Coupons” in the Promotions section of your Store Manager. Click on the “Create” tab to create a new coupon.
- After you’re done, you can apply this to each item individually or to your entire collection.
04. Prepare Your Store For The Sale
You have a couple of options here, such as
- A dedicated page for your Sale or a product review for your Sale: You can create your Store and sell your products and other items. You can also design your Store as you see fit.
- Create a banner: A banner is one of the easiest ways to let your customers know about your Sale. Add a full-width strip to any page and a text box to let visitors know more about the page. Let your banner fly in the sky if you have enough space to place it! Undersized banners are a good option for maximum exposure as long as they aren’t too large.
- This Lightbox: The most popular type of popup. If your visitors don’t close it, they will be redirected to the store when they are ready. You can add a button to your product that lets customers choose to take advantage of the price difference. There’s a great way to kick off your Sale, and it is so simple to implement, even if you need a team of marketing experts working.
- Countdown: If you want to add a countdown clock to your store, then the Shopiroller Countdown Clock will help.
- A discount code on the discounted products: Nothing says “sale” like literally saying Sale. Place a wide ribbon across the top of your product photo to remind you that it spans across the top.
05. Clarify The Details
Be upfront about where your sales will be promoted, how long they will last when it starts and ends, and how they will be. You can also create a page where you clarify what you want to sell and how you will do it.
Want your customers to avoid getting the feeling that you’re hiding something, so make sure they know what you are? An essential step in creating this page is to know what questions you need to answer.
You can also ask simple questions about the Sale, such as what the total amount is to be paid, the return policy, and terms. Ensure the information they’re given is easy to read, and they know how to contact you in case of a question or problem.
06. Promote The Sale Outside Of Your Store
It’s essential to post your listings in the right places at the right time. It’s a good idea to get your products online to let people know about the Sale. You can post a sale banner on your Facebook page, pairing an eye-catching image with a short text explaining what your customers can expect.
Be creative with your sales marketing – you can organize a live stream, contest, or any other activity around your sales campaign. When it comes to encouraging customer engagement, you should offer additional discounts to customers who answer a question, post a photo, or complete some activity on social media.
You’re going to sell a lot with this offer. People always want to get more of something.
This is extremely important: For your sales campaign to succeed, you must ensure that you’ve created universal messaging throughout your entire store, blog and social media channels. Make sure the product details match precisely. Don’t sell a 25% off coupon that doesn’t appear on your pages. You’ll lose customers in the long run.
07. Engage With Past Customers Via Email
The average ecommerce store loses 10% of its customers after one month. To keep customers, offering an exceptional shopping experience and providing helpful customer support are essential.
Email can make you more than a customer. It can be your secret weapon regarding customer service and relationships. Create a discount that is available only to your email subscribers. The more subscribers you have, the more value you’ll add to your business by creating an exclusive discount for them.
Promote a sale by offering customers an exclusive discount and email. Or, offer free shipping to customers who sign up for a mailing list. Any time your customer purchases from one of your Shopiroller stores, their email will be added to your “customer list” in the Contacts section of your store’s dashboard.
The best email marketing program is Shopiroller. You can create a stunning newsletter to let your existing customers in on your upcoming Sale. You could also include an exclusive coupon in your emails that customers get access to a few days before the Sale goes live, so they won’t have to wait for the big day like everyone else.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: What is an essential step for creating a sales page?
A: An essential step in creating a sales page is to know what questions you need to answer.
Q: How can customers be informed about the upcoming Sale?
A: Customers can be informed about the upcoming Sale by sending exclusive coupons via email, posting a sale banner on social media, or organizing a live stream or contest around the sales campaign.
Q: What is Shopiroller?
A: Shopiroller is an email marketing program that can create stunning newsletters and let existing customers know about upcoming sales. It also offers features such as creating exclusive discount codes and adding customer emails to the contacts section of the store.
Q: What can ecommerce stores do to retain customers?
A: Ecommerce stores can retain customers by offering an exceptional shopping experience and providing helpful customer support. They can also use email marketing to create exclusive discounts for their email subscribers or offer free shipping to customers who sign up for their mailing list.
Q: What is the key to driving more sales?
A: The key to driving more sales is setting up your page correctly, promoting the Sale outside of your Store, engaging with customers via email, and ensuring that all messaging matches. With a well-crafted campaign, you can drive more sales to your Store and retain more customers.
In conclusion, keep your customers informed and engaged during the Sale by using creative messaging and discount codes available only to them. The key elements are setting up your page correctly, promoting the Sale outside of your Store, engaging with customers via email, and ensuring all messaging matches. With a well-crafted campaign, you can drive more sales to your Store and even retain more customers. Start using Shopiroller today and make your sales campaign a success!