Data Controller: Shopiroller Elektronik Ticaret ve Ödeme Teknolojileri A.Ş.
Address: Erenköy District 4858 Street Yıldızhan Apt. No:18/5 Kepez, Antalya, Türkiye
Company prepared this Clarification Text as the data controller to inform you, our valuable online visitors, about your personal data that we process in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“) and the relevant legislation.
1. Your Personal Data Processed And The Scope of The Processing
Personal data is any data that identifies you or makes you identifiable. For example, your name, surname, eye color, phone number or bank account information are personal data. Processing of your personal data, on the other hand, refers to all kinds of processes such as obtaining, amending, registering, storing and retaining, deleting, disclosure and transferring your data. We have provided following information about the personal data we process:
|Your Processed Data||Purposes of Processing Your Data||Collection Methods of Your Data
|Legal Reasons Behind Our Data Processing Activities|
2. Our Retention Period For Storing Your Personal Data
Your personal data are stored for the periods stipulated in the relevant legislation for a period of time or required by the processing purposes. Your data will be deleted, destructed or anonymized, ex officio or upon your request, in the event that legal reasons requiring data processing disappear.
3. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
Data subject refers to the natural persons whose personal data are processed. As a data subject, you, as Online Visitors, have the following rights regarding your personal data processed in accordance with GDPR:
- Right to be informed,
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification,
- Right to be forgotten,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to data portability,
- Right to object to processing,
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
4. Methods To Be Followed To Exercise Your Rights
You can share your application and requests regarding your personal data with Company via Data Subject Application Form,
- By sending with your wet signature and copy of your identity card to Company address,
- By signing with secure electronic signature or mobile signature and sending to [email protected].
- By signing with a secure electronic signature or mobile signature and sending it to the Company’s KEP (registered e-mail) address by registered electronic mail (KEP), [email protected]
- By applying in person with a valid identity document to Company address.
You, as a data subject, should include your name and surname, your signature if the application is in written form, your Turkish ID Number if you are Turkish citizen, your nationality and passport number (or if you have ID number) if you are foreigner, place of residence or business address to be based on notifications, your e-mail address and fax number, if you have, and lastly, the subject of the request in your application with respect to legal requirements regarding the applications to data controllers. In addition, you should add documents and information confirming the identity to your application.
In order for us to operate process in the most effective way for you, you should clearly and understandably indicate in your request which right you want to use and the details of the transaction you request.
We would like to emphasize that the subject of the request should be about the data subject itself. If the application is made on behalf of someone else, the person making the request should rely on a specially documented authorization for the requested transaction (power of attorney). Unauthorized applications will not be evaluated.